Brandon Marshall ankle injury? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall ankle injury?

Nawledge

Scout Team
Reaction score
i got Marshall on my fantasy team and i saw this when i clicked on the news icon next to his name a little while ago...

Marshall was added to the Dolphins' injury report Thursday with an ankle injury, but he participated fully in practice.

Spin:
This doesn't sound too serious, though it now seems likely that Marshall will carry a "probable/ankle" designation into Week 1's game against the Bills.

:ponder:

what more could go wrong this week? If a chitstorm like this had rained down on me a week before my last wedding, hopefully I would have heeded the warning.

I don't think he's hurt at all. Believe it or not, I think our coach is being a little coy.

You know if Marshall was hurt the boards would be blowing up.

Marshall pulled in a full practice and was not seen with any noticeable limp. Sparano probably wants Bills to think he is hurt on purpose.

Ear muffs ear muffs nananananana I hear nothing! Finatic sit on your hands don't break anything negative this server can't handle that!

he might have a slightly tweaked ankle...they'll tape that **** up no problem...

it's the dbs who check him who will be left with broken ankles...

what more could go wrong this week? If a chitstorm like this had rained down on me a week before my last wedding, hopefully I would have heeded the warning.

23nn7m-1.jpg

That pic reminds me of the ****ing Colts sneaking out of Baltimore. Cost me umpteen chances to see Marino play once a year in MD. Yes, I still hate the Irsays.

That pic reminds me of the ****ing Colts sneaking out of Baltimore. Cost me umpteen chances to see Marino play once a year in MD. Yes, I still hate the Irsays.

well that's a bonus then since it wasn't my primary intent.

It is a double edge sword! The Colts leaving Baltimore lead to the Browns leaving Cleveland and proving that the to win a Superbowl you must leave the mistake on the lake. Which gives me a endless bag of cut downs.

Back
Top Bottom