Brandon Marshall Article | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall Article

Im a huge Marshall fan, I actually fee bad for the guy.

I dont know if its that Henning didnt have a freaking clue how to use him or just didnt care but i cant wait to see what Marshall can do with a halfway decent Coordinator. Just wondering if we are going to have to wait another year for that to happen or not.
Chubbs

I think it is a good and forgotten point that he was hurt last year and couldn't put in a full offseason. That is kind of scary from an opposing fans viewpoint(though we do have revis so no WR really scares me) but how about that ruinging endorsement for Chad henne? "Chad is a guy that is capable of making some things happen":lol:

I'm not laughing at Chad possibly turning his career around b/c I think he has ability, I'm laughing at Brandonn trying to say something nice about him and that he winds up saying "Chad is a guy that is capable of making some things happen". That's pretty funny.

I think it is a good and forgotten point that he was hurt last year and couldn't put in a full offseason. That is kind of scary from an opposing fans viewpoint(though we do have revis so no WR really scares me) but how about that ruinging endorsement for Chad henne? "Chad is a guy that is capable of making some things happen":lol:

I'm not laughing at Chad possibly turning his career around b/c I think he has ability, I'm laughing at Brandonn trying to say something nice about him and that he winds up saying "Chad is a guy that is capable of making some things happen". That's pretty funny.
You do what you gotta do I guess. At least he didn't come out and complain about Chad and ridicule him.

“My motto this year, going into this season and approaching this offseason is we … will … win,” Marshall said emphatically. “I promise you that. If we get eight games, if we get six, we will win.”

So is he saying that Miami will at least win some games? LOL. Well I hope so. A shutout would be awful. 8 games would be 8 - 8 and a one game improvement (playoffs unlikely). 6 games would be 6 - 10 and a step backwards (very likely no playoffs). What would it mean to win 6 or 8 games? Probably not much in terms of playoffs. But maybe those wins would be fun to watch?

So is he saying that Miami will at least win some games? LOL. Well I hope so. A shutout would be awful. 8 games would be 8 - 8 and a one game improvement (playoffs unlikely). 6 games would be 6 - 10 and a step backwards (very likely no playoffs). What would it mean to win 6 or 8 games? Probably not much in terms of playoffs. But maybe those wins would be fun to watch?

I think you need to reread the last sentence. If we get eight games, not if we win eight games.

I'm a huge Marshall fan. I don't see how there is anything negative to say about this guy. He is doing exactly what we would hope. "Best shape of my career". Man this guy was a beast before. I can only imagine what he is going to do next year! Finally something to be excited about this offseason!

You do what you gotta do I guess. At least he didn't come out and complain about Chad and ridicule him.

He sure did in a subtle way
saying Henne is capable of making "some things" happen

If their ever was a backhanded compliment... this is it

He sure did in a subtle way
saying Henne is capable of making "some things" happen

If their ever was a backhanded compliment... this is it
I don't think he meant anything malicious by it. People say stuff like that all the time. "Peyton Manning is going to make some good throws today" Nobody is trying to diss Peyton Manning, they are just saying they think he'll make good throws

I doubt Marshall was saying he is capable of making only a few things happen by saying "some." I think he was simply saying he is capable of putting it all together.

lol you can insert name here " " and say they can do some things..
Marshall saying he has absolute confidence in ireland
means to me he has confidence they will find Marshall a quarterback

That's pretty amazing that he hasn't has a true offseason in 3 seasons and still put up what he did.

He'll be a exciting player next year. book it

Back
Top Bottom