Brandon Marshall: Borderline Beast - Official Trailer [HD] | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall: Borderline Beast - Official Trailer [HD]

NYPhin24

Scout Team
Reaction score
[video=youtube;Md0rgnhaibY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md0rgnhaibY[/video]

Even more props to the guy, no matter what nobody can ever say he doesn't bust his a** and dedicate himself to getting better every single day, takes a lot to come out and tell your story in order to help others

Much respect to Marshall for accepting his problem and sharing his problem with others. This guy is a hard worker and deserves the out most respect. It takes a good man to come out and share his story.

Watch your thoughts: They become your words.

Watch your words: They become your actions.

Watch your actions: They become your habits.

Watch your habits: They become your character.

Watch your character: It becomes your destiny.

gotta give the guy mad love. he's much more respected in my book now.

After fighting depression and some OCD, I can kind of relate to Marshall. It's not an easy thing to own up to, but once you do, the only way you can go is up. Recognizing the problem and seeking help is the first step. Kudos to him.

After fighting depression and some OCD, I can kind of relate to Marshall. It's not an easy thing to own up to, but once you do, the only way you can go is up. Recognizing the problem and seeking help is the first step. Kudos to him.

Me to bro me too, except mine is Depression and Panic/Anxiety Disorder. Props to B.Marsh for dealing with his issues. We all got something. Life aint never easy, not even for the people with more money than they know what to do with (although I'd much rather have their problems :D)

Back
Top Bottom