Brandon Marshall called me on my wedding day! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall called me on my wedding day!

JLFINS

Rookie
Reaction score
I am just getting around to posting this now, but Brandon Marshall called me on my wedding day on June 27th! One of my best friends owns a company that puts together charity events for athletes and is good friends with Marshall. He was such a nice guy! He told me congratulations and best of luck in the future! That was the highlight of my day, haha. Sorry for the post on the first day of training camp, but I just wanted to share this everyone. Time for football, Let's Go!

did he give you the braveheart "it is my legal right" speech??? lol

Nice hope you had a great day............

The highlight of your wedding day was getting a phone call?...Really?! I give your union 5 years tops. J/K thax for sharing!

I am just getting around to posting this now, but Brandon Marshall called me on my wedding day on June 27th! One of my best friends owns a company that puts together charity events for athletes and is good friends with Marshall. He was such a nice guy! He told me congratulations and best of luck in the future! That was the highlight of my day, haha. Sorry for the post on the first day of training camp, but I just wanted to share this everyone. Time for football, Let's Go!

Highlight of your day, eh? Your wife must be a gem ;p. Kidding..

Back
Top Bottom