Brandon Marshall cried after dolphins game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall cried after dolphins game

smokin ricky

Midwest Dolfan
Reaction score
I live in chicago and was listening to Espn 1000 and Marshall was talking about his feelings (surprise surprise) and he told waddle and silvy that he cried after the dolphins game. I was at the game and you could tell how bad he wanted that game and for us to demolition them, broke the man haha. And boys they are STILL talking about the game here. I really feel we destroyed their season. It's nice to ruin someone else's season for a change.

fins up and let's get them lions

I live in chicago and was listening to Espn 1000 and Marshall was talking about his feelings (surprise surprise) and he told waddle and silvy that he cried after the dolphins game. I was at the game and you could tell how bad he wanted that game and for us to demolition them, broke the man haha. And boys they are STILL talking about the game here. I really feel we destroyed their season. It's nice to ruin someone else's season for a change.

fins up and let's get them lions

When the other team wants it that badly and you go into their house and impose your will... well, it's a sign of a team on the rise.

Phins up!

LD

Lets do the Pack a favor and hope they return the favor by beating the Patriots for us.

You could tell he wanted to show Miami up, too bad his QB sucks.

I flip on Inside the NFL every week and the second I see this dumbass, I just change the channel.

He fell out of bounds. Untouched. :bobdole:

We cried too for all the drops he had when he played for us and we cried when Ireland wasted a couple of 2nd round picks on this head case,

I cant stand marshall

Marshall's tears are just a bonus for me, what an amazing game!

Marshall is a diva.

And if thinks aren't going his way, he has the potential to destroy a locker room.

Nothing wrong w. a WR wanting the ball, but honestly, teams are better off without the emotionally fragile players like J.Mart and B.Marsh.

LD

Back
Top Bottom