Brandon Marshall gets married | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall gets married

clear.gif

hopefully she will keep him in line so he don't do anything stupid.

I hope it wasn't this lady that he married.

March 1, 2009: Marshall and his fiancée, Nogami-Campbell, were seen by an off-duty Atlanta police officer arguing outside the same Atlanta condo Marshall once shared with Watley. According to a police report of the incident, the off-duty officer saw Marshall and Nogami-Campbell kicking and punching one another on the sidewalk outside the condo building. The off-duty officer said she saw Marshall grab Nogami-Campbell by the shirt and pin her up against the wall. Nogami-Campbell continued to kick and hit Marshall, the officer said. Both Marshall and Nogami-Campbell were arrested and taken to the Atlanta City Jail. They were released later that same day and charges were dismissed. In a statement to ESPN, the NFL said the incident remains "under review."

I hope it wasn't this lady that he married.

March 1, 2009: Marshall and his fiancée, Nogami-Campbell, were seen by an off-duty Atlanta police officer arguing outside the same Atlanta condo Marshall once shared with Watley. According to a police report of the incident, the off-duty officer saw Marshall and Nogami-Campbell kicking and punching one another on the sidewalk outside the condo building. The off-duty officer said she saw Marshall grab Nogami-Campbell by the shirt and pin her up against the wall. Nogami-Campbell continued to kick and hit Marshall, the officer said. Both Marshall and Nogami-Campbell were arrested and taken to the Atlanta City Jail. They were released later that same day and charges were dismissed. In a statement to ESPN, the NFL said the incident remains "under review."
aww Pat...thats just a lil ghetto love....nothing to worry about

I thought he had already got married. Anyways, congrats to Marshall.

Nub, he was already married legally from what I understand, but they hadn't had a wedding until this weekend. Congrats to him, hope he beats the US average!

They were high school sweethearts? I thought the girl that he kept getting into trouble with in Denver was the high school sweetheart, and they're through, now he's with that Michi Nogami-Campbell girl.

i agree...i tend to think that kyle rudolph won't make it out of the top 15...what a talent at te...wow

Back
Top Bottom