Brandon Marshall gets married | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall gets married

What does Rudolph or Jones have to do with Marshall getting married? Anyways, let's hope this girl keeps Marshall in check...

i agree...i tend to think that kyle rudolph won't make it out of the top 15...what a talent at te...wow

He's unbelievable. Best Tight End I can think of, and he might have been the best out there even in 2009. When you see a guy block as dominantly as he can and yet he's a really fluid and dynamic pass catching threat, that has to make coaches salivate.

He's unbelievable. Best Tight End I can think of, and he might have been the best out there even in 2009. When you see a guy block as dominantly as he can and yet he's a really fluid and dynamic pass catching threat, that has to make coaches salivate.

i don't think there's any question off of what i've seen that he would have been the top tight end in the 09 draft had he been eligible...explosive talent

the guys so fluid as a pass catcher its not funny...honestly he looks like a wr with the ball in his hands...looks effortless... top 10 worthy talent in any draft imo...

i can't wait to watch him this coming season...i'm like counting the days this kid looks so good...

he has had issues with this woman also just not as many.

There's no denying he has also had issues with this woman. The more I read about the one incident they had though, the more at least I'm a little bit satisfied that he appeared to most be trying to restrain her while she freaked out on him. But, at the same time, the fact that she could be freaking out on him to the point where she's throwing all kinds of kicks and punches and whatnot...that's disturbing. Hopefully they settle down. This is a bomb that could explode at any time.

Hey guys,

Yes, he married Nogami-Campbell, who actually was his college girlfriend, not high school. Sorry about the mistweet.

And yes, he did a courthouse marriage a couple months ago, but the wedding service was last weekend in South Beach. About 300 people, very nice wedding from what I hear.

His first dance: Boyz II Men.

And now you know everything you ever possibly wanted to know about Brandon Marshall's wedding.

Back
Top Bottom