Brandon Marshall has the most dropped passes in the league | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall has the most dropped passes in the league

Nawledge

Scout Team
Reaction score
Everyone wants to look past Marshall's crappy plays all the time and give him free passes when he f*cks up but he drops alot of passes. He rarely ever breaks tackles or gets YAC. He has the most drops in the league right now.

Matt Moore threw a real nice pass leading Marshall which may have been a TD and he lets it go right through his hands. Im sorry but the best receivers (C Johnson, A Johnson, etc) dont drop these passes Marshall is dropping. Its time Marshall gets his share of the blame. Idk why he always get a free pass from criticism around here but his play on the field has not been impressive. He doesnt really even get open that much and when he does catch it he never gets YAC. Sure he makes a few circus grabs here and there and does catch the ball alot (proof is in his 100catch seasons) but he has costly drops...

Dont get me wrong, i think Marshall is a great receiver but his effort is questionable. He needs to be held accountable when he f*cks up. That pass from Matt Moore today needs to be caught i dont care what anyone says. It wouldve hit him in stride and could have possibly been a td if Marshall keeps his feet and continues running after the catch.

But he's a Top 5 receiver...so I'm told...

Most of his "drops" before today were somewhat questionable. But today, he killed a drive by dropping a perfectly thrown third down pass, and probably lost the game by dropping what was 50/50 to be a TD, and was at least a score if he just caught it.

I saw that stat too. Thats terrible for what we paid him...

Terrible no mater what we gave him....

There has to be a reason. I think silently Marshall is also tanking the season like our defense is. Marshall is talented. You just dont accomplish what he did in Denver and then just dive to crap. He knows the importance of having a QB and it isnt outside the realm of reality that he is doing all this on purpose to help get us a QB.

Back
Top Bottom