Brandon Marshall hit on Donte Whitner | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall hit on Donte Whitner

kwill29

Rookie
Reaction score
That hit was nasty, he just utterly destroyed him. Brandon Marshall said "Guarantee a win now."

But the reason I started this thread... does anybody have video of it? I've searched youtube and google, but can't find anything. I want to make a GIF of it.

Love to see a wide receiver be that physical on running plays.

I like how he didn't even say anything to Whitner after the hit .. he let that shoulder do all the talking, and damn did Whitner hear it.

Imagine seeing Ted Ginn throw a block like that. There is a whole world of difference between #19 this year and #19 last year, that's for sure.

That play was ridiculous... I couldn't help but laugh at how hard he hit him.

I was against the signing because I didn't think he would clean up his act, but god, I'm sure am happy he's with us.

Imagine seeing Ted Ginn throw a block like that. There is a whole world of difference between #19 this year and #19 last year, that's for sure.

are you kidding me, Ginn would of wanted no part of blocking any 1...he would of wilted like a little flower like he always did

I know, they are brutual...a cant believe they wont give up on the ideal that alex smith is an nfl qb..i mean how freakin funny is that
Oh I know. I understand that they wanted to build up the offensive line, but they passed on Jimmy Clausen 3 times.

Back
Top Bottom