Brandon Marshall in the 3rd??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall in the 3rd???

i think you scored more points than you had fans travel....... Your first ever bowl game and you sell what 5 tickets?

it was in freaking hawaii, lmao. We may have scored more points than our fans attending, but we also had more fans attend our game halfway across the world, than your points in your game.

Why are we taking the topic away from your bulls getting completly shutdown in the bowl game. Don't make fun of a player missing an EP, bc your guy didn't even get a chance to kick one.

ouch

like i said, come to our place and we'll see what happens. Our team got exhausted trying to get into tampa, you know, having to stiff arm all the hookers and running from your gang members, excuse me i mean citizens of tampa. Shouldn't you be on the bucs forum.

nope, I'm from Ft. Lauderdale, I'm in school now. I agree with you about Tampa, this city sucks.......... almost as bad as the UCF Athletic Program ;-)

flsportsfan83 said:
nope, I'm from Ft. Lauderdale, I'm in school now. I agree with you about Tampa, this city sucks.......... almost as bad as the UCF Athletic Program ;-)

At least we will get a job with a degree from our school here in O-town.

""I heard they have bus driver as a major over there in bull land."

So you still haven't learned to write a sentence? UCF is that bad?

flsportsfan83 said:
""I heard they have bus driver as a major over there in bull land."

So you still haven't learned to write a sentence? UCF is that bad?

:confused: :confused: what are you talking about.

Back
Top Bottom