Brandon Marshall is now on twitter | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall is now on twitter

One day I'll get twitter.

By "One day" I mean "never".

It is really good to follow news. Most news is broken on twitter. I also like to read what is on the players minds. I personally love the twitterverse

First two tweets are fine, he said he had to get verified and wished everyone a Happy 4th of July.

Sheets perhaps posted the most interesting tweet of the day, making fun of Vick. He posted a video of two little dogs play fighting and tweeted I wonder if I will get in trouble for this.

First two tweets are fine, he said he had to get verified and wished everyone a Happy 4th of July.

Sheets perhaps posted the most interesting tweet of the day, making fun of Vick. He posted a video of two little dogs play fighting and tweeted I wonder if I will get in trouble for this.

Twitter is the breakdown of understanding what being professional is.

You don't do that. It's unacceptable. I ****ing battle against this every single day. Why would you do that unless you're looking for trouble?

van·i·ty

   /ˈvæn
thinsp-1.png
ɪ
thinsp-1.png
ti
/ Show Spelled [van-i-tee] Show IPA noun, plural -ties, adjective
–noun 1. excessive pride in one's appearance, qualities, abilities, achievements, etc.; character or quality of being vain; conceit: Failure to be elected was a great blow to his vanity

That's what these types of sites promote.

Twitter is the breakdown of understanding what being professional is.

You don't do that. It's unacceptable. I ****ing battle against this every single day. Why would you do that unless you're looking for trouble?

I assume you are talking about the mocking of dog fighting.

Yes. Why chime in? Keep quiet. You are a professional athelete.

I don't think what he's saying is lending anything to the conversation.

I found the comment very stupid. I hate dog fighting. For anyone who has ever seen it, they know it is one of most cruel things to ever witness.

Hm. Account is BMarshall19.

Think this puts to rest any doubts that he'll be sticking with that jersey #?

I dont twitter or tweet, my space or face book.
I realize sometimes there's good stuff on there.
But I can wait a little while to find out the breaking news, if it means not having to hassle with checking it all the time.

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom