Brandon Marshall is now on twitter | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall is now on twitter

Could be a fake account. Rather wait and see if other Dolphins players follow him.

yeah man big mistake on his part stay away brandon dont do it to yourself homie but hes a grown *** man and grown *** men will do what they please lol lets hope he just keeps it simple

I found the comment very stupid. I hate dog fighting. For anyone who has ever seen it, they know it is one of most cruel things to ever witness.

Again there are several people who are outraged over an innocent joke. If anything Sheets is making a mockery of Vick and the current social culture towards dog fighting, not dog fighting itself. So if you do stand-up you can't talk about horrible things? :)

edit: What is funny, though is that it seems like Sheets is a fan of the ladies according to his twitter followers haha, there are some dodgy people on that following list :D

The twitter account Marshall created has been deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe with this Brandon Marshall will announce when he's about to do something utterly stupid while in Miami and one of you dudes can stop him before the Miami PD does.

I found out via Twitter when we traded for Marshall. I told everyone at work, and nobody believed me, then the news broke a few hours later and they were like shyyyyt!!!!

Back
Top Bottom