Brandon Marshall keeps talking about Byron Maxwell after loss | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall keeps talking about Byron Maxwell after loss

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Jets receiver Brandon Marshall had plenty to say about Dolphins cornerback Byron Maxwell before Sunday’s game. Marshall had more to say after it.
“I think I did an amazing job of keeping my emotions in check but taking the game to him,” Marshall said, adding that he repeatedly told Maxwell during the game,
“Stop holding.”

“He gets paid way too much money to play like that,” Marshall said regarding Maxwell. “He needs to believe in himself, and he needs to practice.”
Maxwell, who held Marshall to six catches for 45 yards, didn’t care about Marshall’s criticisms.
“It doesn’t matter what he says,” Maxwell said. “He can say what he wants to say, but I’m still going to be here. I’m still going to do my technique. I’m going to still do what the coaches ask of me.”
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...keeps-talking-about-byron-maxwell-after-loss/

Timely PI's, physical with Marshall throughout the game . . . . Sorry Brandon, we weren't letting you torch Lippett or McCain today because of the free releases you would be getting. . . You are going to get the clumsy, frustrating Byron Maxwell and we are gonna hear you bitch and complain your way to a sub 50 yard performance, no touchdowns and a loss.

Mission accomplished.

Not a huge fan of Maxwell but if we want to be a physical team that's how you do it. The Seahawks are usually near the top in D penalties year after year playing that same style of football. I'll take those results against B Marsh any day.

Byron Maxwell is lucky Fitzpatrick is so terrible because Marshall would've toasted his ass. He was wide open in the end zone and Fitztragic overthrew him.

Anyone else find it douchey watching Marshall wave his arms around in a condescending manner toward Fitz pre snap when Maxwell was on him 1 on 1? Must have happened 3 or 4 times. So disrespectful.

Marshall said:
"He gets paid way too much money to play like that,” Marshall said regarding Maxwell. “He needs to believe in himself, and he needs to practice.”

I kinda agree with this. Maxwell can keep up with Marshall, so there was no reason to grab his arm on that one pass interference play. If he would play the ball and not just the player I would like him a lot more. Right now, he is probably my least favorite Dolphin.

Marshall got away with quite a few himself. It's statements like this that makes me hate the jests even more. Hell, I bet their fans even are saying they would have won if it wasn't for all that "holding Maxwell got away with".

Loser tears in my coffee to start a Monday taste so so good!!

Guy is a headache and a liability. Entire career is just a bunch of talk. Welcome to 3-6, Brandon. Enjoy it.

Next time he'll get shut down by Xavien Howard. I don't think Maxwell will be around next season unless a cut in pay.

Anyone else find it douchey watching Marshall wave his arms around in a condescending manner toward Fitz pre snap when Maxwell was on him 1 on 1? Must have happened 3 or 4 times. So disrespectful.

Reminded me of that prick ochocinco in his prime

Back
Top Bottom