Brandon Marshall on Revis Island | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall on Revis Island

k33vinj

Vontae21Davis
Reaction score
I want to hear your predictions on what will happen in both games this year.
I think marshall beats revis on shorter routes because of his strength and Revis gets him on long routes.

Marshall conducts a secret meeting with Ted Ginn on how to burn Revis, thus scoring a game winning touchdown.

Marshall Law will be implemented on Revis Island.

B Marsh, goes to "Revis Island" and lays down the "Marshall" law and ends up running that stupid island!!!!!

I think the game will be split this year between the two in the first game i think they will let revis go one on one with Marshall and Revis will get beat and in the second game i think they will use saftey help on marshall and he will only have 4 catchs for 50 yards

Love that sig bro. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! It's a beautiful thing to have one of the top 3 WR on our side now!!!!!!!
yes it is nice to have that cant wait to see him and henne lighting up the NFL with TDs next season

Revis ain't no slouch. Its going to be a battle for sure. I definitley see at one or two penalties being thrown bc of jarring back and forth.

thanks man! I'm digging your "cheeky sig" myself!! Revis Island will be flooded by Psunami Marshall
......and then all the little green man get washed away, making room for the school of Dolphins to inhabit that stupid island. Damn I hate that island. Revis is so over rated if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom