Brandon Marshall on WQAM at 1:30 with Michael Irvin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall on WQAM at 1:30 with Michael Irvin

SabanHater

***** in the House!
Reaction score
Just giving you guys a heads up. B-Marsh will be on with the playmaker at 1:30.
I'll go on record and say it is absolutely horrible trying to listen to Irving speak, but I'd
like to hear what our boy has to say about the upcoming game.

www.wqam.com Click on listen live. :up:

Someone post quick notes for me. I'm at work, thanks.

thanks for the heads up.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Someone post quick notes for me. I'm at work, thanks.
wqam.com. i believe all interviews r posted later on so u can listen when u get home from work. just go to audio and listen to interviews.

From Twitter Robi2184.....

Marshall says it was exciting to see his D play as well as they did. Says the offense works with the defense by rewarding them with points.

Marshall says he is approaching the Viking like they do every other game, there mission is to get a W no matter who they are playing.

Marshall says they will be ready for the #Vikings, says this a big test for the #Dolphins and that they will do whatever it takes.

BM says the key to playing the Vikings is getting used to the crowd noise, says it comes with playing in the NFL.

Marshall says #Dolphins got to make plays and keep the chains moving to beat #Vikings.

Marshall praising his teammates. Says Henne has a ton of potential, calls Fasano a beast and says Bess is the best.

question -did you watch ravens/jets game ?
marshall- NO i didnt bother with that LOL haha's comin from everyone

good interview. Irvin seems to love Marshall

He really does. When the trade first happened, Irvin was all over NFL Network sayin the Dolphins just got themselves "the best wide receiver in the league"

Marshall and Henne need a little more time together before this tandem really comes alive in the coming weeks. Everybody talks about the long pass that didn't happen, but I remember Henne had Marshall open in 3rd about 20 yards downfield but overthrew him pretty badly out of bounds.

I see the great things in WEAPON X

good interview, i ****in love the beast, he is the man. it would've been better if the interview was with someone else because i cant listen to Michael Irvin. it hurts me.

Back
Top Bottom