Brandon Marshall Plans to Whoop Some *** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall Plans to Whoop Some ***

Stop f ing talking about it, and do it !!!

I think he sounds stupid personally.
I'd have to agree with that....Tells me he's no longer thinking about the game and bettering his play on the field to help this team win but rather thinking kicking/throwing balls into the stands and getting into fights with opposing teams players somehow equates to "Unleashing The Beast" and winning games. Sound's kind of adolescent and immature but if somehow he can "Unleash" this beast that he speaks of without getting penalized or tossed and start's reeling in some bomb's or TD's then great. For now though I take a "Show Me" stance rather than the "Tell Me" that's already been done by our #1 CB and now Marshall without coming to fruition thus far, it would be great to see but so far all the talk has been just that.

This will be just like the Bears game last year when he wanted to show-up Cutler...and failed miserably and looked like a pathetic POS...which he is...

Only the Dolphins can turn a top 5 receiver and make him look average. What he said was dumb but damn it made me happy to see at least one Dolphin have some fight in him.

I think this post should be called
Brandon Marshall plans to drop some Touchdowns. Seems to be his specialty.

If he wanted to draw attention to himself, mission accomplished. They are ripping him up here in NY..

Can he just catch TD passes that hit him in the hands? I'm tired of this guy. Those comments just sounded stupid.

Well, that's one way to avoid playing a whole game on such a bad team. Seriously though, while I like that he's trying to bring some passion to the game, but not fatal attraction passion. Geez!

You know...

I LOVE THE EMOTION...love it. Dont just like, I love it god dammit.

That being said....WTF?

He doesnt care about 15 yarders? He doesnt care if he's thrown out? Huh?

OK, so your doing good in the game and we obviously need you...but you wont be able to contribute anymore after the 2nd quarter because your butt has been thrown out of the game. WHAT?

You know I respect you guys for saying that it was a stupid comment but this has been one of the best threads ever...Stabbing Revis LMFAO

About the time he gets shut down by Darrelle Revis he'll self-destruct emotionally.

Uuuuuuh, Revis would have to cover him in order to shut him down.

You can look back at many of the threads last year where i tried to talk sense to all the fans that seem to think he is some great receiver.

Last year, Revis took Bess, and Cromartie was on Marshall, but that did not stop all of his fan boys from telling me how stupid i was.

Who they will have on him this year, i don't know, but it was Bess last year, read what you want into it.

Back
Top Bottom