Brandon Marshall Plans to Whoop Some *** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall Plans to Whoop Some ***

After everything thats gone on with him the last few months, I think hes a ticking time bomb. I would entertain trying to trade him (if thats even possible) right now. This is headed towards a TO-Eagles like disaster.

After everything thats gone on with him the last few months, I think hes a ticking time bomb. I would entertain trying to trade him (if thats even possible) right now. This is headed towards a TO-Eagles like disaster.
Except T.O. played like a star. Marshall is the type of guy that if he gets shut out by Revis he's going to start throwing punches like a sore loser.

i love everything he said except for the ejection ..... he's basically our only marketable player with the Dolphins since Reggie Bush didn't exactly set the team and fans on fire the first four games.

Matt Moore gonna be running for his LIFE

I wouldn't. We have to suck for luck anyway... At least let Marshall punch a jet or ryan in the face that would make my season. You act like we should discipline him because he's pissed and wants to take it out on the jets.

uNLESS THE JETS BECOME THE FIRST TEAM TO PLAY A WOMAN HE WONT BE PUNCHING ANY JETS LOL

marshall is an idiot........glad he's the dolphins' problem and not the jets'

uNLESS THE JETS BECOME THE FIRST TEAM TO PLAY A WOMAN HE WONT BE PUNCHING ANY JETS LOL
They are. Sanchez is gonna get knocked the **** out.

Actually, that's not a bad idear. They might as well play Marshall at DE. Can't be any worse than the **** that's already out there (despite how many draft picks and FA pick ups?).

Marshall needs to focus on the fundamentals of catching the ball before he worries about whooping ***.

God can we just shut up until we get a win. Never heard so much trash talk from an 0-4 team

God can we just shut up until we get a win. Never heard so much trash talk from an 0-4 team
To be fair, he didn't say he was going to beat anybody (or catch any TD's) in a football sense. What he said is exactly the kind of "trash talk" I'd expect to hear from a ****ty 0-4 team.

Brandon is ALWAY fired up for the game talking lots of ****.
That all ends with the opening kick off.
That SFL guys should love him. Catch a few of those passes in the end zone and we're 3-1 and in contention.

Unfortunately, Marshall's aggression and emotion seems to always translate into stupid penalties....rather than big plays.

Back
Top Bottom