Brandon Marshall Practicing with First Team at OTA | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall Practicing with First Team at OTA

YAY even more good news, we can finally buy jerseys

MikeBerardino

Brandon marshall says number 19 is permanent. Said he almost picked 19 in denver, cousin wanted him to

Lets hope he doesn't start dropping balls and running out of bounce.

PBP regarding Ronnie and other notes

I hope so. Hopefully Ronnie did not suffer some kind of setback though.

Very happy to see Marshall back on the field. This is exactly the kind of positive news we needed.

From the PBP regarding Ronnie...Looks like he is fine and going to sign his tender also:

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thed...practice-sort-of-while-ronnie-brown-sits-out/

But while Marshall’s return was promising for the Dolphins, another key offensive player sat out of Wednesday’s practice. Running back Ronnie Brown, returning from surgery to repair a Lisfranc fracture in the middle of his right foot, was told by doctors not to run this week or next week after having a screw taken out of his foot last week.
Brown had been participating in most team drills during offseason workouts, but can’t run now because he has a screw-sized hole in his foot. Brown expects to be 100 percent ready for the start of training camp.
“Doctor told me not to run for two weeks,” Brown said. “I’ve got to wait for the hole to fill in.”
Brown, meanwhile, also said he will sign his one-year restricted free agent tender worth $3.97 million before the deadline expires on June 15.
While reluctant to discuss much of the details about why he hasn’t signed the contract yet, Brown promised he will eventually do so.
“I’ll be on the team,” Brown said. “Obviously you always want something to get done, but at the same time it ain’t like I’m holding out and not practicing.”

Back
Top Bottom