"Brandon Marshall says he’s in his best shape since college" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Brandon Marshall says he’s in his best shape since college"

For the past three years I haven’t had a chance to get better in the offseason,” Marshall said Thursday on WQAM radio in Miami, via Ben Volin of the Palm Beach Post. “I’ve had two hip surgeries back-to-back, an arm surgery before that, that took away my whole offseason. I’ve just been focusing on getting healthy, and that conditioning, that burst hasn’t been there, and I’ve just been going off my natural ability.”
im glad he can finnally have a good offseason. hopefully he gets that burst back this year, bc he didnt have it last year. but henning also underutilzed him.

im glad he can finnally have a good offseason. hopefully he gets that burst back this year, bc he didnt have it last year. but henning also underutilzed him.

I agree, and yes its good to see him get healthy...if there is a season, i hope we get to see a rejuvenated B.Marshall

What!?!? That's just stupid. Why would you train in the off-season? He's such a cancer for the team. We'd be lucky to get a 5th round pick in exchange for all of his immaturity and off-field antics that he's had in South Beach.

... Oh wait... April Fools is over...

Can't wait to have the Beast back at full strength!

What!?!? That's just stupid. Why would you train in the off-season? He's such a cancer for the team. We'd be lucky to get a 5th round pick in exchange for all of his immaturity and off-field antics that he's had in South Beach.

... Oh wait... April Fools is over...

Can't wait to have the Beast back at full strength!

Haha, i started reading this and i was like wait wtf? lol but yeah, i hope we see the B.Marshall that makes people miss, and just trucks through cb's.....but can get great seperation too

its great news that the beast is in the best shape he's been in since college...now if we can get a qb that can get him the ball, we'll be ok..

its great news that the beast is in the best shape he's been in since college...now if we can get a qb that can get him the ball, we'll be ok..

Yep! and to think even missing what 2-3 games? with our qb, offense,lack of a running game and the focus of most pass defenses, he still managed to break 1000 yards!

Yep! and to think even missing what 2-3 games? with our qb, offense,lack of a running game and the focus of most pass defenses, he still managed to break 1000 yards!

amazing how when Ricky starting very few games had a great season the previous year was washed up yet we give all these props for kmarshall breaking a 1000. marshall was good last year but far from amazing. I hope he is in shape and focused and stays focused this year, that and doesnt beat up his wife anymore lol.

I am excited that he will finally be able to prepare 100% for the next season and hopefully he regains that burst he has been missing. What I am a little disappointed in is that he didn't attend the player practice that Long and Henne set up. How does he expect him and Henne's chemistry on the field to get better when they aren't practicing together? Now I' m not proclaiming Henne should be next years starter, (I say give him a shot but bring in some serious competition) but due to the lockout and the probability that any QB we draft will probably not be ready to start week 1, don't you think they should be practicing together? I know that he has prior injuries and may not want to get risk getting hurt without the supervision of a personal trainer but damn man. The Fins gave him how much last year as a signing bonus? You can't say that he can't afford a little personal injury insurance or pay his personal trainer to attend the practices. I just really feel that when practice does resume the teams who's players had practice together will be way ahead of the curve and I think those two are missing out on the opportunity.

Great to hear. I lol'd when he said he's 7% bodyfat though.. doubt it

Great to hear. I lol'd when he said he's 7% bodyfat though.. doubt it
That's not that far-fetched when you're talking about a professional athlete who has been working out for the past 2 months.

That's not that far-fetched when you're talking about a professional athlete who has been working out for the past 2 months.

Not far fetched at all.. many skill position athletes in the NFL are around there. But he is not. Unless he's rocking an 8 pack now with striations and veins everywhere. lol

By B Marsh standards last year was awful and he still had a 1,000 yard season. Hopefully a new guy calling plays will help Brandon get back to his old self. A knew QB and a WR to stretch the field might help too

By B Marsh standards last year was awful and he still had a 1,000 yard season. Hopefully a new guy calling plays will help Brandon get back to his old self. A knew QB and a WR to stretch the field might help too

I think that B Marsh will be the true beast again...better then ever before if he can get absolutely 100% healthy

Back
Top Bottom