Brandon Marshall, seriously?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall, seriously??

MiggeMadness

Starter
Reaction score
I know, alot of blame is going around today, with Henne unable to complete a pass in the red zone to save his life and having no clue how to finish out a game. Honestly I want to love the guy, imagine how awesome he would look if he had completed some of those. Then Sparano....nothing needs to be said. I actually had nightmares all week about fist pumps. Definitely excited for 5 of those every week.

But honestly.... alot of people EXPECT them to be bad. Yea, its still frustrating as hell, but I don't think anybody is really that surprised.... But Brandon Marshall is supposed to be one of the best receivers in the league. For 2 weeks in a row now he has let a 10 yard pass into the end zone literally go RIGHT through his hands.... I'm sure most of you can recall the exact 2 plays I'm referring to. I'm pretty sure we have enough problems in the red zone without Marshall dropping TD catches. Can you even imagine Fitzgerald, Moss, Johnson (Calvin or Andre) doing this?? Wow...

Not that it matters, this team plays not to lose. If we had scored the TD, the Browns would have come back and scored a TD on us anyways, cuz that's what this team does... Sparano loves nothing more then being tied and scoring field goals.

Marshall is definitely a problem IMO.

But then again that's what you get when you have Borderline Personality Disorder. Lots of inconsistency

Marshall needs reasonable accommodation as a disabled American. But so do we from his fat salary.

Hey he could be saying all the right things about how he likes Henne etc but deep down he doesnt like him nor the coach and ooops drops another TD! or game changin play. None the less he would be nice trade bait if we do have to move up in the draft.

well folks, this again goes right back to the head coach. Not because we made the trade for marshall, it was an excelllent trade for us. However, marshall is not the type of receiver you rely on to catch balls in the endzone, that has been proven over and over again down here in miami. Marshall is the type of receiver you get chunk yardage with when you have downs to gamble on. Receivers you can trust in the endzone to catch the balls are the ones we should be targetting like davone bess-hartline- or hell even gates has proven to catch pretty damn good. Again, it all goes back to our head coach who has proven to be one of the worst coaches in the league.

he realizes this **** box team is going nowhere. so he drops a TD every now and then.......but maybe he wants those TD's to be coming from the new man under center......

Hey he could be saying all the right things about how he likes Henne etc but deep down he doesnt like him nor the coach and ooops drops another TD! or game changin play. None the less he would be nice trade bait if we do have to move up in the draft.

This is so true. For some reason, the timing between those 2 are incompatible. Henne just doesn't have good anticipation, timing, and delivery. He's got too much going in his throwing motion.

It seems like every play he is trying to augment his route. Just run the ****ing designed route, Brandon....

the one thing i'm sick of with b marsh is it seems like everytime after a play where the camera is on him he's asking to come off the field...you're the highest paid wr in football...you're playing every down barring injury

you get plenty of rest with this defense on the field anyways...god knows that

Triad bait to move up in the draft??? Lol why trade him and create another bog whole. When Marshall is at his best he is a top five reviewer. When he is not then he is still a top ten receiver

the one thing i'm sick of with b marsh is it seems like everytime after a play where the camera is on him he's asking to come off the field...you're the highest paid wr in football...you're playing every down barring injury

you get plenty of rest with this defense on the field anyways...god knows that

Does that make you wanna trade him hoops?

It pisses me off when people wanna trade him.

no i would not trade him...for what??? a single 2nd round pick??? which is probably what you'd get back....not worth it...i'd keep him for my top 5 pick hopefully qb in 2012

I was upset about this as well. This guy needs to catch tds that's why we got him.

He doesn't want to play with our idiot qb. Can't fault him. He gives it 100%, but people expect him to turn Hennes horse**** into gold.

Back
Top Bottom