Brandon Marshall, seriously?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall, seriously??

We need to have a fire sale. Anybody on this *** crap team that can net us a high draft pick needs to be traded, Marshall included.

Marshall ****ed the game up because that **** hit him the hands. If your going to make him your number one u have to catch those. Henne lost all confidence after that. Why do they keep calling those stupid *** drawplays?

I don't give a **** how bad you may think your QB is, a great WR doesn't drop a TD that hits him in the hands! Marshall has been the personification of this team. Good plays followed by crap, and then frustration.

Don't blame Marshall. He had a VERY tough matchup today regardless of size differential. Haden is no bum and he was on him tight for most of the game.

Henne sucks.

Haden is a beast! I'm surprised Marshall even got catches on him. That being said you don't drop TD passes 2 straight games.

Don't blame Marshall. He had a VERY tough matchup today regardless of size differential. Haden is no bum and he was on him tight for most of the game.

Henne sucks.

I could care less how good the coverage is, a top receiver doesn't let the ball go right through their hands. If the ball is batted away or the defender prevents you from catching the ball, then you can talk about god coverage. But when it goes straighten through your hands.... there's no excuse.

no i would not trade him...for what??? a single 2nd round pick??? which is probably what you'd get back....not worth it...i'd keep him for my top 5 pick hopefully qb in 2012

I'd gladly take one 2nd rounder back for him. In addition to the pick, we'd be clearing the cap space so we could use that money on OL and TE, and that would help Luck more anyway.

Actually he's drop 3 td catchs if you count that tough one against the Pats. One each game. Catch those and we might have at least 2 wins.

We need to have a fire sale. Anybody on this *** crap team that can net us a high draft pick needs to be traded, Marshall included.

Can't do that until we get rid of Ireland...he would just replace the crap with more crap...

Marshall is definitely a problem IMO.

But then again that's what you get when you have Borderline Personality Disorder. Lots of inconsistency

that hits the nail on the head. thats EXACTLY what marshall is. very inconsistent. he can be brilliant. but the guy is so unreliable. drops WAY too many balls in critical situations. at this point its sad to say. but hes simply NOT a number #1 wide receiver. hes a FANTASTIC #2. we gotta get another guy that is BOTH clutch AND talented on the other side of the guy or else marshalls kind of a waste. but even that might not be an answer because if marshall doesnt get the targets how does he behave???

its kinda a sad situation, i love the guy, but hes WAY too inconsistent and you simply cant depend on him to win games for you at this point. they should have traded for santonio holmes sadly enough

Henne was terrible, 4 downs and no completions when it really counted....?

If I where the Head Coach, I would cut him tomorrow and go with that Morre kid,

I like that he admitted that he does not run good routes or have great hands. And he said that he was somehow working on getting faster this off season. The things that are keeping him from ever being a really great WR is his lack of great speed, he does not run really good routes and he does not great hands.

Back
Top Bottom