Brandon Marshall takes out his increasing frustration on the football | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall takes out his increasing frustration on the football

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
The frustration level may be building just a little bit for some folks on the Dolphins offense -- most notably Brandon Marshall.

After dropping what should have been a sure TD in the back of the end zone during the best-on-best team period this afternoon, Marshall picked up the ball he dropped and punted it ...

Right over the fence of the Davie, Florida practice facility. It helped his effort that the fields were configured to run east and west today and the street he punted the ball onto runs north and south. The ball traveled about 25 yards.

The Dolphins first-team offense, meanwhile, didn't move nearly that far.

To wit:

First play: Chad Henne incompletion.

Second play: Ronnie Brown rushes for minus-1.

Third play: Henne overthrows Browns circling out of the backfield.

Fourth play: Ricky Williams for a five-yard rush.

Fifth play: Williams plus-4 yards on a direct snap.

Sixth play: Wildcat and Williams gains 2 off a handoff from Brown.

Seventh play: Marshall drops the Henne pass.

Unscripted: Marshall Punt.

Eighth play: Ronnie Brown no gain.

End of period.

Sheesh.

Read more: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/#ixzz0wneJekew

I seriously think this has to do with him build chemistry with Henne.

#19.. it's cursed.

I'm happy that Marshall is still not taking his drops lightly, and expects perfection, but I think it would be nice for everyone if he stopped punting it everytime he dropped one. I understand this is nothing like the punting in Denver, but if Patrick Turner punted it everytime he dropped one (which would be a lot of punts) he'd be out.

Ugh...

There's good days and bad days, but the Miami offense has been stuck in a prolonged "bad day".
They will turn it around. Still 3 more preseason games left....

One jersey to drop the ball,
One jersey to fine him,
One jersey flip the fck out,
And in the darkness...drop more fcking balls.

We need to tear that jersey off Brandon Marshall by FORCE and send Dan Carpenter and Brandon Fields on a quest to destroy it in the fiery depths of Mount Dhoom. If we don't, the next step is Marshall starting to dive to the ground to avoid a tackle, or going out of bounds 10 yards before he needed to.

One jersey to fine him,

We need to tear that jersey off Brandon Marshall by FORCE and send Dan Carpenter and Brandon Fields on a quest to destroy it in the fiery depths of Mount Dhoom. If we don't, the next step is Marshall starting to dive to the ground to avoid a tackle, or going out of bounds 10 yards before he needed to.

Is this you being cynical?

winning cures everything. lets just hope they win early and often otherwise, dropkicking the ball will be the least of our worries about marshall and the offense. I'm glad it's preseason and early.

One jersey to fine him,

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom