Brandon Marshall talks smack to Joey...bad idea! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall talks smack to Joey...bad idea!

FinsFan74

Cement Shoes Distributor
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Don't know if this article has been posted, but Brandon Marshall should probably keep his mouth shut the next time he faces Joey Porter. Let this be a lesson Brandon, you'll lose the war of words every time! I also love the stat that says the Broncos were held to 14 yards rushing their lowest in 36 years!!! GO FINS!!!
http://cbs4denver.com/sports/marshall.porter.broncos.2.854946.html

Don't know if this article has been posted, but Brandon Marshall should probably keep his mouth shut the next time he faces Joey Porter. Let this be a lesson Brandon, you'll lose the war of words every time! I also love the stat that says the Broncos were held to 14 yards rushing their lowest in 36 years!!! GO FINS!!!
http://cbs4denver.com/sports/marshall.porter.broncos.2.854946.html

The best part about this stat:

They WANTED to run the ball. Their game plan was to keep the D off the field by running the ball. We didn't hold them to 14 yards because Denver could just go through the air. I'm sure after 2 early interceptions they would have LOVED to get the running game going.

Nope, this is all on our D!

I really find it ammusing when a team gets hit in the mouth, and then they think they are good enough to talk trash after the game. I think I would want my team to shut their mouth if they just got beat.:woot:

how do you talk trash when you just got beat. what does that say about you?

Porters Play this year backs up his words. Your suppose to smack talk in the game and when you win. I think the Denver team is really confused or just plain stupid.

EVEN Camarillo got smacked...

Karl Paymah "He is a Nobody" (Who averaged over 10 yards a catch on your ***)
Brandon Marshall "I don't even know his name" (he caught more than 5X's the amount of balls you did)

Smack talk Porter then Smack talk Camarillo who just OWNED your team. Pathetic and Ignorant if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom