Brandon Marshall talks to the Media 12-2-10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall talks to the Media 12-2-10

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Marshall says he enjoyed watching other #Dolphins WR's Sunday. Was on treatment table "being a fan".

Marshall on hammy: "I'm feeling good, getting better every day." Adds decision to play up to Sparano. #Dolphins

Brandon Marshall asmits he's been doing some scoreboard watching the last few weeks. #Dolphins

Marshall: Henne is "more than capable of being an all-pro in this league." #Dolphins

Marshall says he's going to "push the envelope" w/o penalties and fines the rest of the year. Says he's been too boring. #Dolphins

Marshall is taking suggestions for end zone celebrations...what do you have, followers? "Actually scoring" isn't an option.

www.twitter.com/KLV760

Brandon Marshall said injuries are "frustrating, but it's part of the game."

"I'm feeling good and getting better," Brandon Marshall said. He said this hamstring injury was worse than the one he had last year.

"We're no dummies.The position we're in now we put ourselves in.It's gonna take a lot to achieve our goals but it's still possible,"Marshall

"I got to think before I do things," Brandon Marshall on penalties. "Perception is unfortunataly reality."

Brandon Marshall is requesting ideas for celebrations when he finally get some TDs. "I've been too boring this year."

www.twitter.com/OmarKelly

Last edited by a moderator:
All I want Marshall to do is catch the damn ball. If that is what he means by pushing the envelope than fine. Don't talk smack and then drop the bunnies, his drops against the Bears killed a scoring drive that could have made the game easier to watch. Let you play do the talking and close the mouth. We don't need 12 yard gains and then lose 15 for unsportsman like. Brandon is better than that.

I wouldn't find him nearly as "boring" if he would just get in the damned endzone. Oh, and I don't consider dropping passes, firing the ball out of bounds after a routine catch or trash talking your drunken, diabetic ex-QB as exciting either.

Back
Top Bottom