Brandon Marshall To Wear #85?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall To Wear #85??

Ozfin77

Starter
Reaction score
I just noticed on my Facebook account that Brandon and Kory Sperry will be doing a deal to get the #85 for Brandon.

It reads;

"UNOFFICAL BREAKING NEWS: word is Brandon Marshall will be #85! Watch for Marshall and Kory Sperry to make a deal in the near future!!"

Not official news, but wanted to share it anyhow!

finally the silence has been broken about the number, pretty good number, would rather have him wear it than sperry

I'd like it better if he stuck with a number in the teens, I like those numbers better for receivers :p

That was my high school number :)

~~~ GO FINS ~~~

I like Sperry, but seriously there should not be a deal worked out. Sperry is fighting for a roster spot, Marshall should get the number.

They have come out with henne jerseys... I have one. Not sure where it came from, but I have one. I wore it today, in fact.

I like Sperry, but seriously there should not be a deal worked out. Sperry is fighting for a roster spot, Marshall should get the number.

False its his number until he is cut which he most likely won't be. Who exactly is he fighting with? We havent brought in anyone to replace him.

hmmmm I preordered a B. Marsh jersey, so I'm cool with 85....but really I don't care what number he wears as long as he is catching TD passes

Back
Top Bottom