Brandon Marshall | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall

Finzer

After college it's called Alcoholism.
Club Member
Reaction score
Just noticed on ESPN that the Jets are apparently interested in Brandon Marshall. I'm sure there are other teams interested, but so far thats all I've seen from ESPN.

Lets hope Sean Smith really pans out the way we all expect because we could play 6 division games against serious receivers.

saw that too. just sayin, Marshall with Ginn is a scary combo. c'mon Bill, make it happen

but as far as Smith goes...no doubts in my mind on this kid. i think he is gonna be special.

saw that too. just sayin, Marshall with Ginn is a scary combo. c'mon Bill, make it happen

but as far as Smith goes...no doubts in my mind on this kid. i think he is gonna be special.

I'll take my chances with Bess, Cam, Turner and Hartline, than another one season wonder receiver who thinks he's bigger than the team.

I for one hope they do it....it will cost them a $1 and then some....burn up more picks on a guy who will almost undoutably always be in some form of legal trouble.

I hope he is in the division this year. Especially with the Jets. We shut him down last year with a lesser defensive back roster and we always have trouple with Crotchery and co.

Man, I CANNOT wait to see him line up opposite Joey Porter the next time they play. :chuckle:

I hate to admit it, but Ryan Jr did look very comfortable on the sideline as a head coach. I am 100% certain that he will do a better job than Billichik's Pillsbury doughboy look-alike, former lackey...

Those two guys who came from the Pats are probably already the least liked head coaches by their players. There is no way that Gopher-boy over at Denver will make it to the 3rd year of his contract.

i know he is crazy but I like the way he plays would be amazing if we could get him and him not be a distraction but then again his personality and south beach = TROUBLE....

He's been an outstanding WR, head-case not withstanding, but no one has ever confused Penny's arm with Cutler's,

Our FO doesn't pick up players like this, so I'm not even sure why we're discussing Marshall on the Phins when all this news has to do with is Marshall on the Jets.

Sean Smith gets to really prove himself year 1, doesn't he? What more could a guy ask for?

I dont want this clown anywhere near the dolphins for he got into it with a gang that was sitting next javon walker and the late darrent williams and Marshall made this gang mad and that was when Darrent was killed and the shooting almost affected other people as well so I hope he is nowhere near miami . if anything I would rather have Chad Johnson then Marshall.

Marshall is trouble all the way around.

With that being said, if the Jets sign Marshall, this division will be crowded.

the jets can have him. besides the fact that he is yet another prima donna WR that we don't need to fugg up our team dynamic - i'm not sure him and porter's 'popcorn muscles' would get along too well. pass.

Marshall, Like Braylon Edwards suffers from Derek Haganism, aka "NO HANDS" syndrome.

I would only be worried if WE signed him...

Personally I think the ship has already sailed on trading for a WR. Unless we have injuries in camp. If you trade for a WR now you have to cut some of the new WR draftees and that is like wasting picks from last year as well as future picks. It just doesn't make much sense.

Personally I think the ship has already sailed on trading for a WR. Unless we have injuries in camp. If you trade for a WR now you have to cut some of the new WR draftees and that is like wasting picks from last year as well as future picks. It just doesn't make much sense.

Not if a current receiver is part of the trade...

Back
Top Bottom