Brandon Marshall?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall??

FlaFinest954

Active Roster
Reaction score
Wassup with him? I guess yesterday's preseason opener was just one of his off days or could it be true that the #19 is cursed lol. I'm sure he'll be ok I just want to see the BM from the broncos on EVERY play his way or is that asking a little too much?

He blows. Total waste of our picks and money. His release is imminent IMO

Well the fact that in the first game of the preseason the 1st team plays i donno 2 series for the most part and it was POURING for his first series and the 2nd was was looking upfield to make a play so he could impress all of the fans. I am not worried, the point i took from that is that he can still get open and Henne knows when to get him the ball. When it matters he wont drop either of those passes.

It was one preseason game in the rain people. I don't think we can make any assessments on how Marshall, Henne, or any other player is going to perform this season from the first preseason game. Get back to me if this is still going on September 12.

I don't think this will happen but if he does change jersey numbers I will be pissed! Haha I just got his jersey for my birthday.

This is clearly Bess' fault. He and Marshall both need to go.

Cut number 19 right now he stinks..... Oh boy I knew this was gong to happen if Marshall had bad game

Agreed that there's no need to over react but.....

BRANDON, PLEASE CHANGE YOUR NUMBER!!!!

I hate seeing him in Ginn's 19 and when he had those drops, some wise guy fans behind me at the game were saying how they "thought we got rid of Ginn" and then again after another drop "hey, it's Ted Ginn".

Please BMarsh......try a real WR number.....something in the 80s.

Back
Top Bottom