Brandon Marshall?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall??

2009 preseason he played in 2 games and had no catches, 2008 preseason week 1 had 2 catches for 9 yards. 2007 week one did nopt play, week 2 had 3 catches 25 yards...

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Also, he should have never chosen number 19.. I hate seeing that number on the field.

is it just me or did he look exactly like ted ginn when he dropped that perfect pass??

he will be fine... this is a lesson to him to be more focused ... he probably hasnt seen that type of zip on a ball on a real game day for over a year ( orton) plus it was raining and the ground made the ball slippery..... BM should back off his "funny" basketball comments and focus on what he is doing now and what hes amazing at... playing wr...

i do hate that no.19 tho i wish he picked #88 or something else

Agreed that there's no need to over react but.....

BRANDON, PLEASE CHANGE YOUR NUMBER!!!!

I hate seeing him in Ginn's 19 and when he had those drops, some wise guy fans behind me at the game were saying how they "thought we got rid of Ginn" and then again after another drop "hey, it's Ted Ginn".

Please BMarsh......try a real WR number.....something in the 80s.

That's actually kinda funny

I would be more concerned about Henne. Marshall is proven...Henne is proving.

My dad sent me a text this morning saying that he read in the paper that "Brandon Marshmallow need to learn how to catch." (His words)

After reading the article myself I noticed that they left out it was raining and that
Marshall wasn't the only one to drop passes. My dad is a die hard Broncos fan, and even though he won't admit it, he hates the fact that Marshall isn't on their team any more.

So I told him what really happened and he promptly changed the subject. LOL.

what's with all the "it was raining" bs? it's Miami, it rains out here, and yeah it was pre season, but that won't be the last rainy game. enough with the "it was raining" it was pre season so meh, but "it was raining" happens in miami, no excuse.

edit: rain happens every where, but that's no excuse for the highest paid wr to drop balls. The fact that it is a pre season game makes it less OMG, but rain is real and happens.

Back
Top Bottom