Brandon Marshall??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall???

Polarbear Club

Practice Squad
Reaction score
sometimes he tries to get 2 cute and juke everyone and double spin and step backwards to fake people out, he just needs to learn to turn it up field, that was the big thing with him that he is a YAC WR but sometimes it works against him

he was just trying to make a big play. you cant hate on him he hasnt dropped a ball in a couple weeks

I noticed this also, he is too big to not try to run thru ppl, he would of gained another 4-5 yards if he didn't try to juke so much on that play. He did look good today!

I don't even remember what play you are talking about so I guess it wasn't that obvious.

I don't even remember what play you are talking about so I guess it wasn't that obvious.

It has been obvious for sometime that he has a bad habit of that spin move
but he's been doing well of late other than not being able to score very much

I thought he played pretty well. Sometimes the nitpicking is a bit much. he played good. pretty much everybody played good. reggie bush played quite well. the team won... everything should be positive at this point in the night.....

he was just trying to make a big play. you cant hate on him he hasnt dropped a ball in a couple weeks

the big play was making the catch, the easy part should have been turning straight up field where there was nobody, instead he went side to side right into a defender

He clearly didn't realize there was no one close to him, which is totally understandable. Sometimes it turns a five yard gain into fifteen yards and sometimes you lose three to five. The risk is worth it IMO provided it is not a third down play. Lol you guys are complaining about five yards.

not complaining just stating ..this and last game aswell..

if he spent more time running open rather than over people.....

just a thought

prediction 8-8

:)

Back
Top Bottom