brandon marshall | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

brandon marshall

CorduroyG

Rookie
Reaction score
hated the trade when it happened. the philbin lovers were saying "philbin is cleaning house, no selfish players, blah blah blah." so now we got mike wallace LOL who would you rather have, marshall or wallace? honestly wallace is embarassing at this point. hes soft. he quits on plays. he drops passes. no effort on blocking. hes a disgrace, that last play says it all. this franchise is a joke.

I was really thinking. Mike Wallace was at 480 yards before the game. A strong second half of the season would put him over a 1000. Then he goes out their and lays an egg in the biggest game of the season. Pathetic.

hated the trade when it happened. the philbin lovers were saying "philbin is cleaning house, no selfish players, blah blah blah." so now we got mike wallace LOL who would you rather have, marshall or wallace? honestly wallace is embarassing at this point. hes soft. he quits on plays. he drops passes. no effort on blocking. hes a disgrace, that last play says it all. this franchise is a joke.

Wish I could give you 3000 thumbs up for this, there is NO EXCUSE why we traded a top five WR for nothing, and then OVERPAID a mediocre one trick pony. Ireland needs to go...THIS WEEK and if Philbin had anything to do with it I want his stench gone too

This GM and coach have no clue. And I got torched for hating on the Marshall trade and the Bush trade. Miller looks scared to touch the ball as well.

Back
Top Bottom