Brandon Marshall! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall!

BMarsh!

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Anyone think we could target him in free agency? I'm talking about Broncos linebacker obviously. He's a restricted free agent and Denver will want him back but they have a ton of players they need to resign. I thought it was interesting he was on NFL network today and told a story about Peyton manning and Adam gase coming up to him while he was on the practice squad to give him praise and how that had a huge impact on his career.

Exactly they have some tough decisions to make, no way they sign all of them especially with the huge contracts for Von Miller and Malik Jackson!

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

The Adam Gase connection may lead to some of them coming to Miami or at least being FA targets

RFA Tender on him could be as high as a first or second round pick. Meaning we would have to offer him a bigger contract than Denver is willing to match, on top of forfeiting a valuable draft choice.

Yeah good point if they put a first or second round tender on him I would pass, a third round tender may make me take a look

Marshall is a RFA, but Danny Trevathan is also a free agent. So basically their entire linebacker Corp is free agents

So...we're all just going to ignore the OP's name?

Alright, carry on.

As an RFA he's not realistic. Trevathan makes the most sense if we go the Broncos route, but he's probably more of a WILL in a 4-3.

Holy crap. Von Miller and Marshal both UFAs?

Von Miller, like Josh Norman, has no shot of ever being a free agent this offseason. Denver would easily franchise the best pass rusher in the game.

Denver wont sign them all, but Miller is staying, and he will likely work out a Suh type deal to stay.

Von Miller, like Josh Norman, has no shot of ever being a free agent this offseason. Denver would easily franchise the best pass rusher in the game.

Denver wont sign them all, but Miller is staying, and he will likely work out a Suh type deal to stay.

Said he wanted the biggest contract for a defensive player, and his tools make it a viable expectation.

Ahh what's 2 first round picks on our d line

neither of the broncos lbs are what we need...with peyton hanging em up I think they will keep both their lbs...rfa tender and long term contract for trevathon unless he prices himself out

evan mathis will likely be the guy that walks as they will roll dirt cheap with garcia

Miami doesn't need to pay run and chase top level money at mike...it needs instincts and read and diag...both the broncos lbs are athletic run and chase

neither of the broncos lbs are what we need...with peyton hanging em up I think they will keep both their lbs...rfa tender and long term contract for trevathon unless he prices himself out

evan mathis will likely be the guy that walks as they will roll dirt cheap with garcia

Miami doesn't need to pay run and chase top level money at mike...it needs instincts and read and diag...both the broncos lbs are athletic run and chase

Not to mention the Broncos with Manning retiring most likely have alot more flexibility with thier salary cap than we do

Back
Top Bottom