Brandon Marshall's quote from last night. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall's quote from last night.

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
"Yeah, this is just a chekpoint for us," Brandon Marshall said after making his preseason debut. "Every week you want to get better, we want to grow as an offense, we want to gel a little more as a team. We know our goal and we know where we want to be every week. We know where we want to be at the end of the season. It's important for us to not hang off the rafters when we win and not put our head in the dumpster when we lose. That pertains to every play, not just the game."

The view from the pressbox on Fins-Panthers

I think we could use a shot of that prespective sometimes.....just sayin...:lol:

yeah this week some will say we are super-bowel bound. When ATL put a quick 17 on us in the 1st quarter im sure those fans were thinking super-bowel. Gettting too high on oneself can hurt ones long term chances of success and working on the small thing to get better. Sticking your head in the sand and thinking you suck is just pitiful. It is a crazy world my friends had 2 neighbors commit suicide in the same week at the same spot. People stress out too much sometimes and just should be thankful for what they have a contender..

Super-bowel?

Is this a new booby prize hashed out in the CBA negotiations that I must have missed?! The two teams who stunk the season up the most get to compete for the recognition of their peers....

bmarsh needs to take his own advice this season and not jump down henne's throat everytime he makes a mistake or doesn't throw him the ball when he's open

bmarsh needs to take his own advice this season and not jump down henne's throat everytime he makes a mistake or doesn't throw him the ball when he's open

Are you kiddin, divas receivers will always ask for the ball, of course he'll jump down Henne's throw in the heat of the game, expect it.

1st the comedy:

Wonder which one of Brandon's personalities made this statement :)

2nd my take:

Its a very mature statement by Brandon. Outside of the disorder fiasco Marshall has had one heck of an off-season. Has worked his tail-off and does seem to be in the zone right now. He's seems really focus and we might see a huge year by even Marshall's standards.

FYI- Loving Daboll's offense
Chubbs

yeah this week some will say we are super-bowel bound. When ATL put a quick 17 on us in the 1st quarter im sure those fans were thinking super-bowel. Gettting too high on oneself can hurt ones long term chances of success and working on the small thing to get better. Sticking your head in the sand and thinking you suck is just pitiful. It is a crazy world my friends had 2 neighbors commit suicide in the same week at the same spot. People stress out too much sometimes and just should be thankful for what they have a contender..

Just had a large breakfast, and a pretty good bowel movement, and now I'm thinking super-bowel also :D

Back
Top Bottom