Brandon Marshall's Take | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall's Take

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Brandon Marshall just delivered a statement of mea culpa about the terrible offensive play the Dolphins offense -- ranked 31st in the NFL in scoring coming into today -- delivered in this 17-14 loss to the Bills and, indeed, has delivered all season.

The statement at his presser before he took questions:

"First before I take any questions, I want to apologize to the defensive guys, especially the players. All year they played their hearts out, they played together, they played like a unit is supposed to play. I'm not sure if we're out of the playoffs but we need a miracle to get in.

"I say that to say this: Offensively all year, we didn't get the job done. We didn't make enough plays. Today we didn't make enough plays. Today we didn't get the job done. It's embarrassing. It's just a shame. You have a defense like that, you don't have to be great as an offense. You just have to be OK. And we haven't been that all year. And it's embarrassing. So I apologize to each guy on the other side of the ball.

"And myself I'm held accountable, too. I'm not pointing fingers to anyone on offense, it's all of us as a group, coaches, too. We just didn't get the job done today and it's been that way all season."

Well said Marshall......"Didn't make enough Plays" and its been that way all season........

And just imagine what Marsh can and will do for us......"WHEN WE GET A VIABLE QB"!!!!! Even yesterday,he put up respectable numbers with that crap we've got back there taking snaps!!!

Its just the tale of the two H's...Henning and Henne...all year long.

Back
Top Bottom