Brandon Moore anyone? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Moore anyone?

KillerDolphins

Starter
Reaction score
Per Newark-Star Ledger, mr Moore will be a FA soon. He is said to be the best Guard in the FA. Do we take a shot at him if we fail to sign Brown? I think hes worth a shot for the right price since our two starting G's from last year are coming off of serious injuries. Hes only 28, which could be intriguing

i think that signing brandon moore would be a good signing..he was the best run blocker on the jets..looks like jason brown is gonna sign with the rams..we will get a center in the draft..moore would at the worst give us great depth behind smiley and thomas..

it would be a camp battle between Smiley and Moore for LG. the loser would get cut to save money. then we'd pray they never get hurt so that Alleman or Nduwke wouldnt come in and screw up. or Frye

WHY WOULD WE DO THAT?

why sign moore or floyd womak or max starx when you can
get BERGER!!!

god, will this type of sighning in miami EVER stop?

he is this years earnest wilford. but probably wont play as much!

Two things I wonder if he could play C and if the organizationis interested in him. Moore is ocnsider a real good G, but Miami really loves Donald Thomas so we will see.

WHY WOULD WE DO THAT?

get BERGER!!!

why is everyone on Bergers jock? The guy hasnt even started before. He is a backup, We need a good starter, who knows what our current guys will do next year considering their injuries.

WHY WOULD WE DO THAT?

get BERGER!!!

Max Starks isnt a FA

Kemooutu guy resigned with the steelers today, and Moore resigned with the Jets, after they released him

Back
Top Bottom