Brandon Moore? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Moore?

he was going to make almost $2 mil so I assume that played a role? I don't know.

Yeah, but that's my point. It's $2M for the next 5-6 months. If you were that hesitant after signing the deal. I'm assuming it was just as bad if not worse before signing it. $2M softened an already harsh blow. Either way, our teams move on.

I just noticed that this site has given nyjunc awards for best non-dolphins fan poster....apparently this site feeds the trolls.

I just noticed that this site has given nyjunc awards for best non-dolphins fan poster....apparently this site feeds the trolls.

when we start awarding posters who don't contribute I'll be sure to nominate you:lol:

I would hope my Mom is proud, thank you for the kind words!

and yet w/ Mark alone he won more playoff games than the Dolphins have as a franchise since 1995

Yet, the Dolphins still have way more playoff wins than the Jets not to mention division titles, the Jets have only 2 division titles since 1970,thats pathetic,and thats why the Jets will always be the joke of the AFC EAST! Enjoy the cellar this year!

Yet, the Dolphins still have way more playoff wins than the Jets not to mention division titles, the Jets have only 2 division titles since 1970,thats pathetic,and thats why the Jets will always be the joke of the AFC EAST! Enjoy the cellar this year!

I am fully aware Miami was a great franchise in the 70s through mid 80s. Congrats on that. There are 2 jokes this Century in the AFC East, the 2 always fighting for last that have a combined 1 playoff win since 2000.

Yes, the site has given him those awards. However it is the members of FinHeaven(such as yourself) that have nominated and voted for him to receive those awards.

Yes, the site has given him those awards. However it is the members of FinHeaven(such as yourself) that have nominated and voted for him to receive those awards.

so thank you susser2000?:lol:

I was replying to the earlier post that said not to feed the troll....you just restated my point. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom