Brandon Spikes is a FA in March | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Spikes is a FA in March

mrbunglez

TuaInDaPinkUnoInDaStink
Club Member
Reaction score
I say pick the kid up to be the OLB and dump Wheeler, anything is better than Wheeler.

Apparently Spikes got put on IR for pissing off Belicheck, and almost got cut.

Spikes is Crowder 2.0
He's a thumper, but is useless in space. His reputation is enhanced simply because he plays for the Pats. If he signs with the fins, half the fans here will criticize him incessantly and say he's a liability and can't cover TE's

It would cost us money on this year's cap to cut Wheeler, so I don't see him being cut. That being said, I'm not opposed to bringing Spikes (or another linebacker) in for some competition.

Spikes is Crowder 2.0
He's a thumper, but is useless in space. His reputation is enhanced simply because he plays for the Pats. If he signs with the fins, half the fans here will criticize him incessantly and say he's a liability and can't cover TE's

This. The guy is an absolute slug.

Enough Blount/Spikes posts. I don't want those Cheatriots in Miami.

Yeah I think he runs a 5.0 40 yard dash -- and -- do we really want to focus on players who are late for a freaking divisional round meeting? Not saying it is the end of the world, but he clearly ****** up to get THAT far in the doghouse.

Spikes was put on IR for breaking team rules more than once. They did it so when they cut him another team couldn't pick him up.

the problem is that wheelers cap is almost all dead money if we drop him...we wont drop him...

We save nothing by cutting Wheeler nor Ellerbe.. nothing.. We're going to have to accept the fact that they are Dolphins for at least one more season.

Back
Top Bottom