Brandon Tate anyone? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Tate anyone?

1Dolfan

Starter
Reaction score
Patriots cut Brandon Tate. What do you guys thing abou adding him.

No thanks...might be decent if we didn't have a pretty nice, solid WR core already. We got speed in Gates already now, and Hartline a lil bit. Not cutting Moore to make room, or probably not Wallace either.

wow that surprising considering he was their main deep threat wr

you guys are kidding now right? you would rather have moore or wallace than tate.wht in the #%$^&& is going on down here in that hot sun

Moore is much much better player, we don't need another WR

you guys are kidding now right? you would rather have moore or wallace than tate.wht in the #%$^&& is going on down here in that hot sun

Not kidding one bit about Moore, Wallace is debatable. It's about skill sets though, and we have his in Gates now it would appear. Wallace has good ST value too. The Pats cut him but he is supposed to be a great pick up for us?

I thought that Tate was a decent receiver/returner up there? Guess not? If he were a monumental upgrade over Wallace/Moore I'd take a look, but from what you guys are saying it doesn't seem that way

tate been lucky. probly crying for money. bb dont like guys talkin $. got that brandon? talkin merriweather.

Seriously, some of you guys act as if anyone who has ever donned a Pats uniform is automatically an upgrade over their counterpart on the Phins. I think the Phins have a better roster than the Pats. They are highly regarded because of the head coach and they have a franchise QB.
If you switched Sparano/Henne for Bellichick/Brady the Dolphins would be a consensus pick for AFC East champs.

Have ya'll forgotten how Tate torched us last year returning kicks? His WR skills are average but his value is returning kicks. He far shines brighter than anyone on the roster right now and we need a threat in the return area.

Kick Returns are nearly a thing of the past now....punts sure and we could always try Reggie there if need

We have plenty of youth and projects already at the receiver position, no need for another project. We have find out more about what we have.

I'll take Donnie Avery (assuming he's healthy).

sign him this week , get some info out of him and then cut him loose. im sure the pats and jets will be doing the same this week, they usually do.

Back
Top Bottom