Brandon Whiting seems like a Saban-type player IMO | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Whiting seems like a Saban-type player IMO

can't wait till saban picks up some players so everyone has a better idea about a Saban type player

dude, he was released by the Niners because he failed his physical! who do you think he is, Damion McIntosh?

I'm going by the assumption that Saban thinks like Belichick..since Bill said they are very alike.

Dudeman said:
dude, he was released by the Niners because he failed his physical! who do you think he is, Damion McIntosh?
Of course, I was basing it on him being healthy..If his career is over..then forget it. :D

Gladsadmad said:
Of course, I was basing it on him being healthy..If his career is over..then forget it. :D

he failed his physical today, how would he pass ours in a few days?

I think I can be a Saban type player. I'd come relatively cheap and I'd buy into the team 1st philosophy. Plus, I read his book so I think I have a leg up on knowing what he expects from his players.

phinfan2003 said:
I think I can be a Saban type player. I'd come relatively cheap and I'd buy into the team 1st philosophy. Plus, I read his book so I think I have a leg up on knowing what he expects from his players.
the water boy spot might be open...hey you said TEAM player.

Dudeman said:
he failed his physical today, how would he pass ours in a few days?

Yeah he failed his physical, but do we know why he failed? It could be anything.
I'm not going the throw that idea completely out.

Back
Top Bottom