Brandstrater vs Devlin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandstrater vs Devlin

Chubby

SUPERFAN
Reaction score
Assuming it will be Henne as the Starter and Moore as the Backup, who do you want to see win the #3?

I really think it will be Devlin, I dont think he would last on our practice squad.
Chubbs

All I know is that Brandstrater vs. Devlin actually sounds more appealing than Henne vs. Moore.

Sadly.

Devlin will beat Brandstater. It'll be close, Brandstater has the advantage having been through camps before... but it'll be Devlin.

Ideally, the Fins would love to sneak Devlin on the PS, but more than likely it will be Henne/Moore/Devlin with Van Camp on the PS.

Hey Chubbs. I'm excited about the Pat Devlin pickup and he should be the #3 unless Miami ends up with Kyle Orton. His play reminds me a lot of Chad Pennington, accurate, smart, makes quick reads. He definitely has some skills and probably was a mid-round pick prior to all-star games and the combine. What's your take on some of the other collegiate free agents Miami brought in? I know you follow college football. One player I was hoping for was Adam Froman, who I believe went to Atlanta.

piss-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom