Brass Tax: Hey Oline Gurus! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brass Tax: Hey Oline Gurus!

Athletic, has filled in great at guard. In 2009, he was inside at guard and the team ran it great. I also find interesting that two very staffs found him good enough to leave around.

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

Btw, he is better than Jerry. That he was never starting ahead of Jerry was bad coaching.

I think his value is more versatility over ability. Over the last few years, the right side has struggled with Carey, Columbo, Jerry, and Martin. Yet, we signed Lewis over giving Garner a shot. Two different staffs did not see him as better than what we had.

Jerry is a little below average but, still better than a Garner option. JMO

I hope that our D pushes TB around shorten the field for Thill -> I wouldn't mind seeing Thill run outside on some bootlegs to get away rom McCoy and L David

Face it. These guys cant be any worse than what we had in the first 7 games.

Going into the bye, people were wanting us to pick up ANYONE, even guys off the street to come in and play OL. Well, now you have your wish.

I feel like if anything this could help us on OL. Again, there is no way they could be worse.

martin did not play vs cincy and richie left early i believe with an injury, and garner filled in just fine.

heck, u can make a case it was our best offensive line game to date, with regards to qb sacked and running game.

i think we will be fine this week.

Back
Top Bottom