Brawl Breaks Out At Dolphins Camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brawl Breaks Out At Dolphins Camp

i was just about to post a thread about this. so who thinks allen will be suspended? i do. he should be. kircus did the right thing by now returning the blows and will allen has just lost soooo many respect points, that is just assanine.

If it is true (the full thing) I LOVE that the offense stuck up for their own as well as the defense. LOVE IT! Hope they can carry the competition into the season and try to one up another.

Nothing like a little brawl to build team chemistry. :up:

"A BIG fight breaks out during 11-on-11 drills. I don’t see how it starts, but then all of a sudden I see Will Allen on top of David Kircus, wildly throwing punches. The entire team rushes over and a big scrum ensues. Guys pulling guys out of the fray, bodies flying. It’s over within a minute, and they quickly return to practice.

Minutes later, Tony Sparano has a little private conversation with Will Allen. Wish I could read lips."

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/blogs/...008/08/14/live_blog_august_14_training_c.html

kircus sucks allen should not be suspended
its not about who sucks, i agree with you about kircus, although he did have a pretty good outing against tb. its about throttling a man when hes in the fetal position.

Fights in training camp are not uncommon. If Kircus is not injured then no suspension is needed. The player in Carolina, his name escapes me right now, got suspended only b/c he broke the other players nose.

I actually don't mind these brawls to take place, they can be a positive to this team.

Did the Qbs jump into it? Did McClown take a cheap shot at Penny? Did Henne kick Beck in the knee? Did Wolford helmet Hagan in the ribs? Did Parcell put Sporano in a head lock?

Back
Top Bottom