Braylon Edwards and Lebron James | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards and Lebron James

Carmelo2680

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
They brought this up on 560 as a joke. But do you guys think the reason they are not even looking at braylon could possibly be due to the beef these two had in cleveland? I mean you got this guy who regardless of issues can preform at an elite level and ontop of it would love to stick it back to the jets. Especially now, how far along are we with free agency??? Im sure he would come at a bargain and would be stud as a second wide out. It just blows my mind why he wasnt even brought in to check how he would fit. I know we have enough recievers but a guy like this at his age for the price doesnt come often.

I doubt our FO gives a **** if those 2 had any beef in Cleveland

I would have to agree. who knows then maybe ross can pitch it to ufc, get it settled once and for all

Really don't think Lebron nor Braylon care about that **** anymore, and really don't think the Dolphins will make their free agency plans based on what the basketball team is doing, a team which they're not associated in any way, (hence why one has a competent FO and the other is a complete mess).

Back
Top Bottom