Braylon Edwards: Dolphins lied to me and used me | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards: Dolphins lied to me and used me

Smoke

ZT = HOF
Reaction score
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-dol29ajun29,0,3312830.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

"They tried to use me ... more so the owner and General Manager, Mr. [Rick] Spielman, Mr. [H. Wayne] Huizenga," Edwards said Tuesday.

"They tried to get some buzz out there so they could try to warrant some trades so they could get more for the pick, when Ronnie Brown is who they wanted in the long run.

"I don't like being lied to. I'm a man. Tell me straight out. [They lied to] my face and on the phone. They actually called me right before they picked as well."

I haven't seen this posted. Sorry if it has been. It seems Edwards expressed his anger towards the Phins at the rookie symposium. Thats messed up if they really called him right before the pick and told him he was their man. Oh well, it's all part of the business I guess.

Saban was the Mastermind behind that Bluff and we all know it. Sorry Braylon, If you're in the Deck you're going to get played.

2 months later...

oh well... sue the team braylon or shut up.

and he doesn't hold it against saban, although saban was the guy who had to start it. blaming the wrong people too.

That is pretty old but it is a good topic, was it wrong what Saban did? It was definatly a calculated move but it did not hurt Braylon at all, mabey got his hopes up a little but it did not hurt him one bit. Personaly I wish we would have drafted Braylon Edwards, he was the best player in the draft, Ronnie included. Braylon has every bit of potential to be better than Moss. Hell, as much as I liked the Ronnie pick, I was probably more pissed than he way

Contract negotiations with the Dolphins top picks aren't expected to begin in earnest until after July 4.

It also looks like contract negotiations haven't started yet. Hopefully everybody is signed by Hall of Fame game. Yesterday on NFL All Access, they said C.Benson will probably not be signed in time for the game. Hopefully they can sign Ronnie by then.

so what? Become a man Braylon and stop crying crying like a little girl

Jnaledu3 said:
Pretty sad. Hope its not true.

yea, sad that Braylon is a whiny little pu###. "Oh no, the dolphins hurt my feelings. I need to talk to my inner child and give him an ice-cream cone. Boo hoo my NFL father never told me anything about the business of the NFL."

I bet he is NEVER going to act like some team is more interested in him so he could get more money. He is going to be a man and get less money.

Boone said:
Braylon Edwards= attention whore.

He ain't no attention whore..........he's one of the next up-and-coming recievers sucka......

Back
Top Bottom