Braylon Edwards Enough Said | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards Enough Said

PHINPHOURLIFE

SUPERSTAR
Reaction score
Imo I Feel This Is The Best Move In The Draft To Have An Immediate Impact On Are Team. No Qb Is Going To Do Anything This Year,maybe One Of The Rb, But I Doubt It

Its a no brainer to me. The kid is an all star waiting to happen. But if SF does end up taking him ( I am praying they do not), We will take Alex Smith.

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
Imo I Feel This Is The Best Move In The Draft To Have An Immediate Impact On Are Team. No Qb Is Going To Do Anything This Year,maybe One Of The Rb, But I Doubt It

If "Braylon Edwards" was enough said, then why did you proceed to type your message? Besides, you can have all the wide outs you want -- no running game means interception. God knows last year was bad enough.

Marc790 said:
If "Braylon Edwards" was enough said, then why did you proceed to type your message? Besides, you can have all the wide outs you want -- no running game means interception. God knows last year was bad enough.

Great receivers open up the running game

finfan54 said:
The kid is an all star waiting to happen.

Was Michael Westboork an all star waiting to happen? How about Desmond Howard? Peter Warrick? Kenny Jackson? Lam Jones?

:shakeno:

JimsFins4 said:

What good are WR's when there isn't a Qb who can get them the ball? Unless you believe that Gus Frerrote is the future of the team at Qb.

JimsFins4 said:

They can open all they want, but if you've got Minor or some of those other "stars" running the ball, you'll be running into next's year first round pick, too.

Marc790 said:
SO ARE YOU SAYING DONT THROW THE BALL BECAUSE YOU CAN GET INTERCEPED, OK OK RUN THE BALL AND FUMBLE............WHATEVER MAN!
AS FAR AS LAST YEAR ARE TEAM WAS THROWN TOGETHER COACHING STAFF WAS F-UPED :fire:

The only nice thing about Edwards and the advantage he will have over his predecessors is that he wont be expected to come in and be the go to guy. He can be worked in. This is Chambers house. Not to mention with Chambers, Booker and Mc Mike it would definately give us a high powered passing game.

djfresh47 said:
What good are WR's when there isn't a Qb who can get them the ball? Unless you believe that Gus Frerrote is the future of the team at Qb.
SO WOULD YOU SUGGEST GET A ROOKIE QB TO SIT ON THE BENCH AND LEARN FROM GUS OR AJ HOW BOUT SAGE? WE HAVE A TEAM IN PLAY AND A NEW COACH WITH A PLAN, NOT SOME JACKASS WANNY F-IN EVERYTHING UP AND THEN QUITTING. GIVE AJ A CHANCE SURE HAD SOME BAD SCREW UPS, BUT LOOK WHAT HE WAS THROWN INTO

We have to be able to establish a running back before the passing game can become a threat. Lets face it we have no Payton Manning that teams know he is going to pass and they just cant stop him. We have to use all we can to try and get Feeley good chances to get the ball down field. Brown and Edwards are going to be impact players, the question I have is, if we can trust Feeley to be the QB than why not go ahead and give Gordon the starting job at RB?? If we are going to just take chances with important postions why not go ahead and take a chance that Gordon is going to be good draft Edwards and we should have a great offense next year.

We need a QB more than anything, If Smith is an option we have to take him. We need a running back with the 2nd pick we just got, and maybe pick up a WR later in the draft, somebody with some breakaway speed that can get downfield.

Shamboubou said:
We have to be able to establish a running back before the passing game can become a threat. Lets face it we have no Payton Manning that teams know he is going to pass and they just cant stop him. We have to use all we can to try and get Feeley good chances to get the ball down field. Brown and Edwards are going to be impact players, the question I have is, if we can trust Feeley to be the QB than why not go ahead and give Gordon the starting job at RB?? If we are going to just take chances with important postions why not go ahead and take a chance that Gordon is going to be good draft Edwards and we should have a great offense next year.

We need a QB more than anything, If Smith is an option we have to take him. We need a running back with the 2nd pick we just got, and maybe pick up a WR later in the draft, somebody with some breakaway speed that can get downfield.

The Pass opens up the run as well. Its not just a one way street. Look at it from both angles

Back
Top Bottom