Braylon Edwards Enough Said | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards Enough Said

LoL why is everyone complaining about our Running Game?? Ricky is still a big possibility of comming back and we will most likely draft a good RB in the draft in later rounds.......

Take the BPA!! And that's Braylon Edwards!!!

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
SO WOULD YOU SUGGEST GET A ROOKIE QB TO SIT ON THE BENCH AND LEARN FROM GUS OR AJ HOW BOUT SAGE? WE HAVE A TEAM IN PLAY AND A NEW COACH WITH A PLAN, NOT SOME JACKASS WANNY F-IN EVERYTHING UP AND THEN QUITTING. GIVE AJ A CHANCE SURE HAD SOME BAD SCREW UPS, BUT LOOK WHAT HE WAS THROWN INTO

I would suggest taking the caps off. Aj can have a chance but I would rather have a young Qb who can step in if Aj fails. I think Gus will beat Aj for the starting job, and I would rather be able to look forward to a 20-21 yr old Aaron Rodgers/Alex Smith over a 28 yr old Aj Feeley.

Phin_Phan said:
LoL why is everyone complaining about our Running Game?? Ricky is still a big possibility of comming back and we will most likely draft a good RB in the draft in later rounds.......

Take the BPA!! And that's Braylon Edwards!!!

Well ya can still get good WR's in the later rds. I'm gonna side with Mel Kiper and I think Mike Williams is the best player in the draft.

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
Imo I Feel This Is The Best Move In The Draft To Have An Immediate Impact On Are Team. No Qb Is Going To Do Anything This Year,maybe One Of The Rb, But I Doubt It
Thats actually not really a case for Edwards. Most of the time rookie WRs don't really make a huge impact. It usually takes a year or two. Lately there have been some players like Mike Clayton and Boldin bucking the trend, but historiclally WRs are slow to develop. I don't think we should be looking for immediate impact anyway though. I think we need to look at the best long term player. If that is Smith, then he should be the pick. If thats Edwards, he should be the pick. If thats Brown, he should be the pick.

djfresh47 said:
I would suggest taking the caps off. Aj can have a chance but I would rather have a young Qb who can step in if Aj fails. I think Gus will beat Aj for the starting job, and I would rather be able to look forward to a 20-21 yr old Aaron Rodgers/Alex Smith over a 28 yr old Aj Feeley.

TAKE THE CAPS OFF, WHATS THAT? i WOULD LIKE TO GET ONE OF THOSE QBS,BUT........ SO YOU TAKE A RODGERS OR A SMITH AND FEELEY GOES DOWN
YOU THROW ONE OF THOSE GUYS IN AND YOUR 4-12 AGAIN! ALL IM SAYING IS EDWARDS is A PLAYER THAT CAN HELP NOT HURT THE TEAM to win, sport :tongue:

Yeah, it's a no-brainer to me....

Pick Edwards or Smith or trade down or Brown or Benson or Williams or Caddy...yep...no brainer...

Guess we'll really know tomorrow...

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
TAKE THE CAPS, OF WHATS THAT? i WOULD LIKE TO GET ONE OF THOSE QBS,BUT........ SO YOU TAKE A RODGERS OR A SMITH AND FEELEY GOES DOWN
YOU THROW ONE OF THOSE GUYS IN AND YOUR 4-12 AGAIN! ALL IM SAYING IS EDWARDS is A PLAYER THAT CAN HELP NOT HURT THE TEAM to win, sport :tongue:

Gus would go in. Edwards could help the team, but a Qb can help the team more long term.

Back
Top Bottom