Braylon Edwards for 1 Yr as our No 2 WR | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards for 1 Yr as our No 2 WR

MiaFins1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If Edwards is looking for or has to settle for a 1 yr deal i don't see why Miami is not looking to sign him ... I have spoken to Fins fans on twitter who say Mia is set at WR .. I say BS name one WR on the Fins ( NOT MARSHALL ) right now who scares any D in the NFL ... Bess is the 2nd best slot WR in the NFL but Hartline WILL NOT TAKE THE DOUBLE TEAM OFF MARSHALL and the rest are 2nd and 1st yr players with a combined ( i'm guessing ) 10 catches . I dont know maybe i'm just fixated on Edwards but with him as our No2 Bess and Hartline at 3 - 4 will be alot more effective and it will free up Marshall ... Besides it also might help Henne it can't hurt But this FO is afraid to take chances

Why does everyone think we still need more WRs?...thats not the answer folks. Marsh, Bess, Hartline, Bush, and Gates are more than adequate as a WR core. Hartline vs a #2 DB against 90% of the NFL is a "win" situation for us and u add in Bess in the slot. We have other needs, most importantly a QB!

I dont see why we dont sign him...i dont know about you but I prefer Edwards across from Marshall then HArtline. I like Hartline but, i still prefer Edwards! Oh well.

Why does everyone think we still need more WRs?...thats not the answer folks. Marsh, Bess, Hartline, Bush, and Gates are more than adequate as a WR core. Hartline vs a #2 DB against 90% of the NFL is a "win" situation for us and u add in Bess in the slot. We have other needs, most importantly a QB!

HAHAHA!!!! your joking right. Hartline is a #4 on most teams. He sucks. THeres about 20 #2 DB better then him.

I'm not a Hartline fan. I wouldnt say he sucks but we can do better without it costing the earth. Might be Wallace or Gates, but I'd be prepared to take Edwards on a one-year. Outside of QB, WR is the only offensive position I think is worth a value upgrade.

I'm not even sure Hartline is a 'win' against Will Allen, our #3 corner. If Hartline was a 'win' against 90% of the #2 corners, dont you think he'd have a better stat line? Hartline was 64th in receiving yards last season, meaning that he's one of the WORST #2 receivers in the league! He was beaten out by such big names as: Danny Amendola, Kevin Walter, and Josh Morgan. Not to mention some REALLY good TE's like Brandon Pettigrew, and Jacob Tamme (Who?). Come on guys. Oh and yeah, Hartline caught ONE, count it ONE touchdown. He's MIDDLE OF THE ROAD....AT BEST! Get off Hartline's nuts just because he plays with heart. Big deal. I would play with heart too. Doesn't mean I'm good.

I'm not a Hartline fan (as a #2WR) but man, he was open on some long balls over the middle last season that Henne just didn't connect on (or Hartline didn't have the burners to go get)...

I'm not a Hartline fan (as a #2WR) but man, he was open on some long balls over the middle last season that Henne just didn't connect on (or Hartline didn't have the burners to go get)...

It's both. Henne's poor accuracy and Hartlines average speed. It's a bad combination for all involved parties.

Our front office believes Brian hartline is the answer right now. Agree or not, it won't change anything.

suggestion: use something like the small suggestion tag instead of projecting the image that this was an actual signing instead of an idea.

makes too much sense, we won't do it

His probation just got extended by 1 year in Cleveland due to the DWI. One mistake and he could be in jail.

I can't believe no one posted a topic on braylon before this one.

Back
Top Bottom