Braylon Signs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Signs

thanks man i really hope that maybe this will help get ronnie in camp soon..........

20 million in guaranteed money. The Fins will have to offer 22 to get Ronnie signed IMO.

finsfan4life said:
20 million in guaranteed money. The Fins will have to offer 22 to get Ronnie signed IMO.

I just saw that and was gunna post the same thing... I figure the real number is like 19.5 mil... Puttin Ronnie at around 20.5-21.5 million...

Nasty

finsfan4life said:
Dang, why couldn't he have signed for the $18 million originally reported? I hope the Fins don't keep playing the "we won't go up to $20 million" game.

Nublar7 said:
Dang, why couldn't he have signed for the $18 million originally reported? I hope the Fins don't keep playing the "we won't go up to $20 million" game.

They dont have a choice now...

God I hope this finally expedites the process.

But hearing the numbers on Braylon's deal not being analagous with what was previously reported, I'm still very skeptical.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2130273

Once he signs, Edwards, who was supposed to report on July 25 with the club's other rookies, will be required to pass a conditioning test of several 300-yard shuttle runs.

Reading that article, I laughed my butt off on this quote. I sure hope Braylon is in great shape cause 300 yard shuttles are gonna be killer. Man, Romeo doesn't mess around with his training.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

b_hjelmeland123 said:
If you read the whole article it says he was offered that, left, came back and got nearly $20 mill. That sux if u ask me.
To me, considering what I make a year...18.5-19 million would be nearly 20 million. it says COULD pay nearly 20 million. Guess we will see?

Back
Top Bottom