Brayon Edwards would have looked good in a fish uniform today. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brayon Edwards would have looked good in a fish uniform today.

What did Edwards do today or last week? Nothing, because I picked him up for my fantasy team and he is screwing me!!! He had one good game and that was against us.

Edwards was traded from Cleveland for dropped passes and lackadaisical play. He may have done a better job than the current dropping passes, lackadaisical guy we've got, but I don't really support any wide receiver who can't do his basic job of catching the ball.

its not news that we have no reliable WR. i guess the Tuna didn't like the price...thats why he didnt make a trade

its not news that we have no reliable WR. i guess the Tuna didn't like the price...thats why he didnt make a trade

We have reliable receivers. They are called Bess and Camarillo. We just need the big play receiver who is actually going to make the plays when he is called upon. The guy who can make plays single-handedly, even on bad throws and in double coverage.

Edwards was drafted even earlier than Ginn, he has done no better in this league.

The only receiver that sucked today was Ginn. Bess did not do very well either, but at least he didn't drop passes straight to him. Camarillo and Hartline did outstanding I'd say, even though Camarillo I guess messed up on the forward pass thing.

yup ted ginn 2.0...I mean Braylon edwards would have matched Ted Ginn's drops.

The thread saying Dwayne Bowe, that would have made a lot more sense. Bowe hasn't had the dropsies like Braylon has, and while he is having an up and down relationship with the coaching staff in KC, Haley is also proving pretty inept. In the end, I just don't think that Bowe was available for a price that we could afford to pay.

Again we passed on another stellar athelete. Tony said he likes the receivers he has. How you liken' them today Tony?

What do you think was the issue with Ginn and others in this game? the drops. What has Edwards shown a tendency to do a lot? drop passes. Yeah he's more of a threat than the rest of miami's Wrs, but Miami needs a playmaker, but also a WR with solid hands. Two of the ints from Sanches last week were from Edwards not pulling in some passes.

Back
Top Bottom