Brazen prediction | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brazen prediction

BIG_SIR

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I think that if the Dolphins win the next two games, they will win the division.

I agree that if we win we have a good chance of winning the division, but in that we need the other teams to take some key losses. We also have to shapen up on the road. We can still hope right now though, thats more than we could do last year.

BIG_SIR said:
I think that if the Dolphins win the next two games, they will win the division.

Nah, I say if we win the next two we will have a chance to win it come say at NE that last game of the season. It's just that I have seen too many end of season collapses :( in my time (Shula,Johnson,Wannstedt) from this team to get my hopes up anytime before the last few weeks of December.

23Ronnie23 said:
lets see if we win this weekend first

That would be the definition of "IF". He said IF we win the next 2 games.

:rolleyes:

BIG_SIR said:
You're probably right, but first i'd like to see us just win 2 in a row and get these guys off the emotional roller coaster.

kastofsna120 said:
yeah but if we win every game we REALLY win the division

HA! I can top that! I predict that if we win every game and then win all our playoff games, we'll be the NFL champions! :goof:

We can win the division but we need help from a declining New England team. If they continue to decline, I feel we could make a run at it, but we won't get better than 9-7 this first year.

Back
Top Bottom