Bread Basket | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bread Basket

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
It's nice to see a fins qb be able to put the ball where its supposed to be. I haven't seen a whole lot of game play from Tannehill, but it is sure nice to see his pin point passes connect. It has been a long time since we have had a qb that can do that(penny but short lived). His passes were crisp and to the point for the most part.That pass near the goal line on the edge was questionable but he will learn from that. I think we have finally found a true qb. Its early but he was pushed into a unfamiliar place tonight and he responded well, i thought. Very accurate passer for a raw qb. i hope he continues to respond like a pro.

i didnt get to see it cuz i had a date tonight but i heard he did excellent, im defiantly excited to see what this kid can bring

Hope to see him tested against some first string defenses in the coming weeks. We know he has all the physical tools. Love to see him put those tools to effective use under pressure from starters.

Hope to see him tested against some first string defenses in the coming weeks. We know he has all the physical tools. Love to see him put those tools to effective use under pressure from starters.
It will be nice to see him get more starter reps in practice. I'm tired of him being 3rd fiddle in a meaningless qb competition.

I have to wait to Sunday to see the game, but it sounds like Tannehill did ok. I'm glad everyone is excited but I think I'll wait to crown him king until I see him in some regular season action. He's playing against 2's-3's and barely touching the playbook.

It took him a minute to settle down, but he did seem to be in control on the feild.

It's nice to see a fins qb be able to put the ball where its supposed to be. I haven't seen a whole lot of game play from Tannehill, but it is sure nice to see his pin point passes connect. It has been a long time since we have had a qb that can do that(penny but short lived). His passes were crisp and to the point for the most part.That pass near the goal line on the edge was questionable but he will learn from that. I think we have finally found a true qb. Its early but he was pushed into a unfamiliar place tonight and he responded well, i thought. Very accurate passer for a raw qb. i hope he continues to respond like a pro.

Not to mention it was pouring rain during the time he was in...

I think his stint as a receiver helps him know where to place the ball for the best chance to catch it.

Back
Top Bottom